German - "Zentra" - 15 jewel manual wind movement, nicely finished with Geneva stripes, near mint stainless steel signed round screw back case (31mm), original plain crown. excellent original signed zinc-sulphide dial, evenely patinated to a light bronze tone, printed Arabic numerals, luminous hands, subsidiary seconds. Scarce all stainless screw back "Zentra" WWII "Kreigsmarine" German Navy service watch with original dial! Relatively few examples of these watches survive, circa 1942. (Ref rxc0002)
German reference: rxc0002
$675- SOLD (TB)
The item you are looking for is no longer available.
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.