Omega - 16 jewel signed movement, Caliber 30T2 SC, just fully serviced, 9.8M serial, New all stainless steel signed snap back case (33mm, reference ST2292), fixed bars, with British Royal Airforce markings, vintage NATO strap. excellent+ signed off white dial, appears to be one of the MoD redial variants, even patina, with blued steel "spade" hands white Arabic numerals & outer minute track, sweep seconds. Presented with Omega service paperwork from 1999. Hard to find wartime all stainless British Royal Airforce 6b/159 Navigation watch with legendary 30 T2 SC movement, from 1942, w/Omega documentation. (Ref rxc0008)
Omega reference: rxc0008
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.