Omega - 17 jewel signed manual wind movement (caliber 30 T2 RG), just serviced, near mint 18K yellow gold signed round snap back case (33mm diameter), Omega signed crown. mint signed silver two tone dial (perfect refinish) with applied yellow gold numerals and markers, subsidiary seconds. Lovely example of this rare and desirable Omega 30 T2 RG Chronometer in solid 18k from the 1940s. This is the movement that won all the timing awards of it's era, besting Patek, Vacheron, etc.. (Ref rxc0012)
Omega reference: rxc0012
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.