Omega - 17 jewel signed manual wind movement (caliber 30 T2 RG), just serviced, excellent+ 18K yellow gold signed round snap back case (33mm diameter), generic crown, lightly used alligator strap. excellent+ signed silver dial, older refinish, with applied yellow gold numerals and markers, subsidiary seconds. Classic Omega 30 T2 RG Chronometer in solid 18k from the 1940s. This is the movement that won all the timing awards of it's era, besting Patek, Vacheron, etc.. (Ref rxc0013)
Omega reference: rxc0013
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.