NOTE: I am out of the office until first week of October. I can still take orders and answer questions (though at a reduced pace) but I can not ship most watches until then. A limited amount of watches are available for shipment, please inquire. Thanks, Zaf.
Hamilton - 17 jewel manual wind movement caliber 2750, hack setting, just serviced, near mint frosted finish stainless steel signed round one-piece case, 33.5mm, U.S. military markings, original crown. mint unsigned black dial (original) with Arabic numerals (13-24 also), luminous markers, sweep seconds, fitted with original issue strap. Classic U.S. Military Hamilton GG-W-113 form August 1987, the last of the affordable issued watches, just serviced. (Ref rxc0022)
Hamilton reference: rxc0022
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.