Hanhart - 17 jewel manual wind chronograph movement (Hanhart Caliber 40/41) running strong, serial matching that of case, excellent+ chrome plated brass screw back case (41mm diameter, case number 105,500, fixed lug bars, pigskin strap. excellent+ black luminous numeral dial, two registers: constant seconds and 30 minute recorder, 1 waterproof style pusher, original lume flaked off in a couple of places. Late 1940 production WWII Hanhart German Luftwaffe, all numbers match, important and historical timepiece. (Ref rxr0315)
Hanhart reference: rxr0315
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.