NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Jaeger-LeCoultre - 17 jewel signed manual wind movement, near mint stainless steel signed rectangular reversible case with slightly curved back (39x23mm), back is not engraved, with used crocodile strap, serial #25354 for the base, and #14149 for the top. excellent original signed, black dial, luminous hands. Rare black dial on this stainless pre-1937 steel LeCoultre Reverso. A few years before we see Jaeger-LeCoultre on the dial. (Ref rxr0320)
Jaeger-LeCoultre reference: rxr0320
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.