Breitling - 17 jewel signed manual wind chronograph movement (Venus caliber 178 ebauche with true 24 hr movement - one rotation per day), excellent+ stainless steel signed round snap back case (41mm in diameter, reference 809), Breitling crown, on a vintage steel mesh bracelet. near mint+ signed original AOPA dial with luminous Arabic numerals, three silver registers; constant seconds and 30 minute and 12 hour recorders, chronograph sweep seconds, dial calibrated for slide rule functions. Rare Breitling "Cosmonaute" reference 809, AOPA dial, true 24-hour movement (one rotation per day) nice clean condition, circa 1964. (Ref rxr0326)
Breitling reference: rxr0326
$5,895- SOLD (PA)
The item you are looking for is no longer available.
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.