Jaeger-LeCoultre - 23 jewel signed full rotor automatic chronometer grade movement, caliber K881G, adjusted temperature and 5 positions, hack setting, near mint 18k yellow gold signed round, screw back case w/ (36mm, JLC Geomatic globe logo, case reference E398. near mint nice original signed silver dial with yellow gold baton markers (with a few light marks), date aperture at 3:00. Sweep seconds, original JLC crown. Rare Jaeger-LeCoultre "Geomatic" in 18k yellow gold, Jaeger-LeCoultre's flagship chronometer from the 1960s, rare, one of 1100 E398s made in yellow gold. (Ref rxr0328)
Jaeger-LeCoultre reference: rxr0328
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.