A. Lange & Sohne - signed chronometer grade movement Caliber 48 movement w/frosted mercuric gilt finish, swan's neck regulation, pin set, near mint 60mm heavy silver plated nickel case with signed cuvette, German Kriegsmarine markings, (most of these have been de-nazified or recased), case serial #s matching that of movement. near mint original unsigned dial with black painted Arabic numerals, constant seconds at 3:00 and 35hr wind indicator at 9:00, blued steel hands. Movement further benefits from anibal brass guillaume balance and club tooth lever escapement with lateral banking a design that called for a daily variation of less than one second. Rare surviving example A. Lange & Sohne caliber 48 Kriegsmarine "B-Uhr" Deck Watch, circa 1944. (Ref rxr0350)
A. Lange & Sohne reference: rxr0350
$5,295- SOLD (NP)
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.