NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
LeCoultre - 17 jewel signed manual wind movement, caliber 450, serial 124,xxx, excellent+ stainless steel signed snap back case (33mm, reference 2905) with chrome plate rotating Weems style bezel, correct crowns and locking mechanism. excellent+ original white dial with painted Arabic numerals in black, in red at 12 o'clock, sweep seconds, blue steel diamond shaped hands, bezel locking mechanism still fully functional. Very rare LeCoultre Military "Weems" style navigation watch, circa 1942, most likely used by the U.S. Army Air Corps. (Ref rxr0378)
LeCoultre reference: rxr0378
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.