NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Benrus - 17 jewel signed full rotor automatic movement, correct caliber GS 1D2, Hack setting, near mint corrosion resistant steel signed one piece case (40mm diameter, 1976 U.S. Navy issuance markings, fixed bar lugs, rotating outer bezel, original dimple screw down crown, originally waterproof to 150 meters. mint perfect unsigned black dial with luminous markers, luminous hands & sweep seconds, correct crystal and correct black nylon strap, bezel insert in nice condition. Rare Benrus Type I Class A U.S. Military from 1976, typically issued to Navy UDT/Seals...these watches are extremely rugged and hard to find. Nice clean overall example. (Ref rxr0381)
Benrus reference: rxr0381
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.