NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Jaeger - 17 jewel manual wind chronograph movement (Valjoux 72), near mint stainless steel round screw back case, numbered on the back (444k range), (41mm), plain crown, round water proof style pushers view. near mint+ signed silver dial (original) with silver hour markers & hands three registers: constant seconds and 30 minute and 12 hour recorders, chronograph sweep seconds, outer dial calibrated for tachymeter. Fairly rare Jaeger "Quatre Atmospheres" model, rare "Albino" dial variant, for the French market, circa 1968. (Ref rxr0385)
Jaeger reference: rxr0385
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.