IWC - 16 jewel signed manual wind movement caliber 89, hack setting, correct and original second generation movement with shock protection and broad arrow, decorated with Geneva stripes, serial #1,259,xxx, near mint stainless steel signed round screw back case (36mm in diameter) with antimagnetic zero gauss cage and dome, fixed lug bars, correct crown, 1952 Royal Air Force "6B" flying equipment markings and issue number. excellent+ original signed black dial with white painted Arabic numerals and minute hash marks, luminous markers at 3, 6, 9 and 12:00, luminous hands, white sweep seconds, "Circle T" MoD Radium to Tritium conversion. Classic second generation IWC Mark 11 from 1952, hack setting anti-magnetic R.A.F. pilot's watch, fitted with hi grade hack-set caliber 89. (Ref rxr0361)
IWC reference: rxr0361
$6,095- SOLD (RG)
The item you are looking for is no longer available.
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.