Eberhard & Cie. - 17 jewel signed manual wind single button chronograph movement (early Valjoux caliber 65), near mint 18k yellow gold signed three body hinged snap back case, 40.5mm diameter, with flexible wire lugs, single oval pusher at 2:00. near mint signed white porcelain enamel dial (lovely original) 2 registers: constant seconds & 30 minute recorder, chronograph sweep seconds and outer telemeter and inner tachymeter in red. Gorgeous early oversized 2 register Eberhard chronograph in solid 18k gold with lovely enamel dial, circa 1930. (Ref rx1394)
Eberhard & Cie. reference: rx1394
$3,095- ON HOLD (JL)
The item you are looking for is no longer available.
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.