NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Smiths - 17 jewel signed manual wind movement, caliber 27 C.S., near mint 33mm diameter case with chromed top and steel screw back, little wear present, fitted with period leather strap. near mint warmly patinated original dial with radium luminous numerals, red sweep seconds. Extra clean Smiths Deluxe model A460 "Antarctic Expedition" retailed as part of the then Everest range of watches circa 1958. (Ref rx1495)
Smiths reference: rx1495
$895- ON HOLD (ET)
The item you are looking for is no longer available.
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.