Omega - 17 jewel signed manual wind (caliber 283) with anti-magnetic dust cover, with hard to find tension ring and repro of the moisture disk, near mint stainless steel signed screw back case (37mm diameter, 1953 Royal Air force markings, unpolished condition, unsigned crown, fixed lug bars, tan repro of A.F.0210 strap. near mint original "Fat Arrow" dial, with luminous markers and numerals, original sweep seconds. Rugged 1953 British RAF Omega with "Circle T" "Fat arrow" dial, issued for only one year, 5900 made, one of the all time classics. (Ref rx1398)
Omega reference: rx1398
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.