Jaeger-LeCoultre - 17 jewel signed manual wind movement, caliber 450, serial 125,009, excellent+ stainless steel signed snap back case (33mm, reference 2905) with chrome plate rotating Weems style bezel, original crystal, crowns and locking mechanism, 1942 U.S. Army Air Corps property marks and serial. excellent+ original creamy white dial with painted Arabic numerals in black, in red at 12 o'clock, sweep seconds, blue steel diamond shaped hands, bezel locking mechanism still fully functional, cool vintage style strap. Rare LeCoultre Military "Weems" navigation watch, circa 1942, issued to U.S. Army Air Corps in 1942, lovely original condition. (Ref rx1407)
Jaeger-LeCoultre reference: rx1407
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.