NOTE: I am out of the office until first week of October. I can still take orders and answer questions (though at a reduced pace) but I can not ship most watches until then. A limited amount of watches are available for shipment, please inquire. Thanks, Zaf.
Longines - 16 jewel signed caliber 12.68N, 6.1M serial, near mint all stainless steel signed snap back case (32.5mm) with full British Air Ministry markings, fixed lug bars. excellent+ signed original frosted white dial, black Arabic numerals, blued hands, original crown. Fairly rare ALL stainless 6B/159 spec WWII Longines British RAF Pilots/Navigation, circa 1940. (Ref rxc0006)
Longines reference: rxc0006
$2,495- ON HOLD (RM)
The item you are looking for is no longer available.
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.