NOTE: I am out of the office until first week of October. I can still take orders and answer questions (though at a reduced pace) but I can not ship most watches until then. A limited amount of watches are available for shipment, please inquire. Thanks, Zaf.
Zenith - 15 jewel manual wind movement (caliber 12 4-6), with pretty frosted gilt finish and inner dust cover, near mint stainless steel signed screw back case (34.5mm, with German property markings, fixed bars (which are in fact tight fitting spring bars), plain crown. This is the largest of the D.H.s. excellent+ lovely original signed black dial with luminous Arabic numerals & hands, subsidiary seconds. Hard to find WWII Zenith German Army watch with "Deutche Heer" property marks, this is the large all stainless version, circa 1940. (Ref rxc0011)
Zenith reference: rxc0011
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.