NOTE: I am out of the office until first week of October. I can still take orders and answer questions (though at a reduced pace) but I can not ship most watches until then. A limited amount of watches are available for shipment, please inquire. Thanks, Zaf.
Doxa - 15 jewel signed manual wind movement (caliber 12"1), just serviced with new mainspring, excellent+ stainless steel signed round screw back case, unpolished condition, 33mm diameter, fixed bars, plain crown. near mint+ signed black dial, very high quality restoration, luminous Arabic numerals, luminous markers & hands, subsidiary seconds, brown pigskin strap. Fairly rare Doxa WWII German Army watch with "Deutsche Heer" property engraving...one of the few all stainless steel D.H. marked WWII watches, circa 1940. (Ref rxc0018)
Doxa reference: rxc0018
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.