Minerva - 15 jewel signed manual wind movement, Lavina caliber 105 ebauche with dust cover, excellent chrome top/stainless steel signed screw back case 34mm diameter, with WWII German property markings. excellent+ signed original black dial with Arabic numerals, correct hands, subsidiary seconds. Circa 1942 Minerva WWII German Army watch with "Deutche Heer" property engraving and nice original dial. D.H. marked Minervas are fairly rare. (Ref rxc0029)
Minerva reference: rxc0029
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.