NOTE: I am out of the office until first week of October. I can still take orders and answer questions (though at a reduced pace) but I can not ship most watches until then. A limited amount of watches are available for shipment, please inquire. Thanks, Zaf.
Ebel - 15 jewel movement movement, Ebel signed caliber 99, just fully serviced, near mint stainless steel two piece case, interesting early waterproofing attempt, 32.5mm diameter A.T.P. (Army Time Piece) marked on back. mint nicely done older restored dial luminous hour markers and hands, subsidiary seconds. Fairly rare all stainless steel, screw back, Ebel "Army Time Piece" for the british army used from the 1930s up until the end of WWII. (Ref rxc0030)
Ebel reference: rxc0030
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.