Breguet - 17 jewel chronograph movement, Valjoux caliber 222 with flyback "retour en vol" feature, near mint stainless steel round screw back case (38mm diameter, plenty of "FG" Fin de garantie markings), original oversized onion crown. near mint signed black dial (original), two registers; constant seconds and 30 minute and recorders, chronograph center seconds -- so much nicer than the recent sale at Philips that just sold for $43k. Highly desirable 2 register Breguet Type 20 "retour en vol" chronograph, the only model that should technically be called a "Type 20" nice clean condition from 1954 and in service until 1977. (Ref rxr0331)
Breguet reference: rxr0331
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.