Jaeger-LeCoultre - 17 jewel signed movement (high grade caliber P478/BWSBr, hack setting, near mint signed 18k yellow Swiss screw back case, detailed to a nice standard, 35mm diameter, original crown, fitted with soft-iron antimagnetic dust cover anti-magnetic to 600 Gauss. mint+ flawless dead mint signed frosted white dial, ultra rare crosshair variant March 1959 production date code, made of antimagnetic soft iron, with with gold applied Arabic numerals and markers, sword hands and sweep seconds. Legendary Jaeger-LeCoultre "Geophysic" Ref E168 chronometer in 18k Swiss case, Jaeger's 'tool watch', one of 222 Swiss cases in yellow gold with less than 10% with cross hair dials, identical to the ones taken by the USS Nautilus to the North Pole in 1958. (Ref rxr0333)
Jaeger-LeCoultre reference: rxr0333
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.