NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Heuer - 17 jewel flyback and hack set chronograph movement, Valjoux caliber 230, hack setting, near mint stainless steel Heuer-Leonidas signed case (42mm, held together by 4 screws), reference SG1550 with German Military markings, interesting multiple issue marks. Case serial and reference clearly present.. mint signed black "3H" dial, with luminous numerals & hands, 2 registers: constant seconds, 30-minute recorder, chronograph sweep seconds. Unusual 3 x issued, Heuer "3H" German military Pilots "fly back" and hack setting chronograph, circa 1970, these are drying up fast...classic vintage military watch. (Ref rx1311)
Heuer reference: rx1311
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.