NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Hanhart - 17 jewel manual wind single pusher chronograph movement, Hanhart Caliber 40, running strong, excellent+ mostly intact chrome-plated brass screw-back case with smooth bezel (41mm diameter, case number 102,017, fixed lug bars. near mint lovely original signed, black, luminous numeral dial, two registers: constant seconds and 30-minute recorder, single waterproof style pusher. Circa 1941 production WWII Hanhart German Luftwaffe chronograph, nice patina throughout, so much more presence than a modern chronograph. (Ref rx1365)
Hanhart reference: rx1365
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.