NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Tudor - 25 jewel signed full rotor automatic movement, ETA 2776, hack setting, near mint stainless steel signed round screw back case with 1983 Marine Nationale markings (40mm, reference 94010, serial #106,xxx), original Rolex signed crown, fitted with black Nylon strap. mint lovely original signed deep blue gloss finish dial, luminous markers, sweep seconds, original French Navy decommission papers matching that of case serial number. Ultra rare lollipop handset. Impossible to find now, Tudor Marine Nationale with decommissioning papers and lollipop hour hand, the last year of issue for the Marine Nationale and Tudor. Decommissioning papers indicating it was retired from service in Sept. 2001, fantastic provenance. (Ref rx1376)
Tudor reference: rx1376
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.