NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Omega - signed chronometer grade quartz movement (caliber 1525 4.19 Mhz), french military spec with anti-magnetic enclosure, excellent+ brushed aluminium case (approximately 130x100mm) in its fitted oak carrying case (shows some scarring from use ex+ rating). Original paperwork indicating this was the Marine Chronometer from the French Navy Fregate "Latouche-Treville" . The chronometer comes with log entries and a spec sheet with instructions.. near mint+ signed black dial (original) with white painted markers, sweep seconds. Under the dial are the regulation and setting area. Exceedingly rare, one of 200 French Navy Marine Chronometers, this one is from the frigate "LaTouche-Treville". Very rugged and extremely accurate high frequency movement. (Ref rx1443)
Omega reference: rx1443
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.