NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Stowa - 20 jewel signed movement chronometer grade with swan's neck regulation, excellent+ plated nickel alloy signed snap back case (54mm, with German Military markings) all movement and case numbers correct and match each other with original type strap over the jacket strap. excellent+ original black dial, with luminous numerals & hands, sweep seconds, onion crown. Genuinely rare Stowa WWII German Luftwaffe "Beobachtungsuhr" 1st pattern Observation Pilot's watch circa 1940. This is the rarest B-Uhr after the IWC with a total production of under 1,000 pieces; lovely patinated example. (Ref rx1479)
Stowa reference: rx1479
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.