NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
CWC - Swiss made quartz movment, near mint satin finish stainless steel case 35.5mm diameter, 1991 British Army issue markings. mint original tritium luminous dial, with painted white Arabic numerals, sweep seconds, NATO Nylon strap in black. One of the first quartz watches used by British Army starting around 1980, this one was issued 1991. An affordable classic. (Ref rx1497)
CWC reference: rx1497
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.