NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Omega - 16 jewel signed caliber 30.T2 SC, serial #10.1M, Omega archives (via email) will show a Feb 1945 delivery date to the US Army, near mint stainless steel signed screw back case, 35mm diameter, reference CK2179, "U.S. Army" etched on the back , all letters still clearly visible, older replacement crown. excellent+ beautifully aged original radium dial with luminous Arabic numerals, sweep seconds, luminous hands likely relumed a long time ago. Hard to find the US Army CK2179 with a nice dial and the case back engraving intact, with Omega email confirmation it's a from 1945. (Ref rxc0003)
Omega reference: rxc0003
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.