NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Zenith - 15 jewel manual wind movement (caliber 12 4-6), with pretty frosted gilt finish and inner dust cover, near mint stainless steel signed screw back case (34.5mm, with German property markings, fixed bars (which are in fact tight fitting spring bars), plain crown. This is the largest of the D.H.s. excellent+ lovely original signed black dial with luminous Arabic numerals & hands, subsidiary seconds. Hard to find WWII Zenith German Army watch with "Deutche Heer" property marks, this is the large all stainless version, circa 1940. (Ref rxc0011)
Zenith reference: rxc0011
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.