NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Doxa - 15 jewel signed manual wind movement (caliber 12"1), just serviced with new mainspring, excellent+ stainless steel signed round screw back case, unpolished condition, 33mm diameter, fixed bars, plain crown. near mint+ signed black dial, very high quality restoration, luminous Arabic numerals, luminous markers & hands, subsidiary seconds, brown pigskin strap. Fairly rare Doxa WWII German Army watch with "Deutsche Heer" property engraving...one of the few all stainless steel D.H. marked WWII watches, circa 1940. (Ref rxc0018)
Doxa reference: rxc0018
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.