NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Jaeger-LeCoultre - 16 jewel signed movement (high grade caliber 488 SBr, hack setting, serial #912,xxx) with anti magnetic dust cover, near mint stainless steel signed screw back case (35mm, Royal Australian Air Force property markings, original crown, RAAF specifcation spring bars. near mint original "White 12" frosted matt black Aussie spec dial with no broad arrow, white painted Arabic numerals, original sweep seconds, square hour hand, Nato nylon strap. Rare Aussie spec chronometer grade anti-magnetic Australian R.A.A.F. Mark 11 Navigator's watch, one of 600 issued in 1953. (Ref rxr0384)
Jaeger-LeCoultre reference: rxr0384
Buy now: Paypal/Visa/MC/Amex Step 1 of 3
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.