NOTE: For purchases using an underlying credit card, due to changes in Paypal policy, all returns, including order cancellations, including orders that have not shipped, are now subject to a 5% Restocking fee. NO EXCEPTIONS. Sorry, but they are no longer refunding credit card fees in cases of returns or cancellations.
Hanhart - 17 jewel manual wind chronograph movement (Hanhart Caliber 40), jrunning strong, serial matching that of case, excellent+ chrome-plated brass screw-back case with smooth bezel, 41mm diameter, case number 119,376, fixed lug bars. near mint clean original signed, black, radium luminous numeral dial, two registers: constant seconds and 30-minute recorder, single waterproof style pusher. Circa 1943 production WWII Hanhart German Luftwaffe chronograph, all numbers match, own a piece of history. (Ref rxr0388)
Hanhart reference: rxr0388
$4,895- ON HOLD (DY)
The item you are looking for is no longer available.
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.