Click here for Auricoste timepieces currently for sale.
AURICOSTE, created in 1854 by Emile THOMAS, traditional clockmaker, who was among the most famous names in clock-making, improved the marine chronometers in its purely clock-making tradition during the years 1800's. The marine evolves in his techniques and precision for the measure of time becomes more and more demanding. In 1889 Joseph AURICOSTE succeed to E. THOMAS and obtains a gold medal at the Universal Exposition in Paris during the year 1900.
Between 1953 and 1961, Pierre AURICOSTE equip the Air Force and the civil aviation with the famous TYPE 20 chronograph. In 1966, when electronic appears, he establish a collaboration with PATEK PHILIPPE.
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.