Click here for Benrus timepieces currently for sale.
Founded in New York, in the 1920s by Benjamin Lazarus. Benrus is most known for their jump hour watches, such as the "Star-O-matic" and Chevron direct read. Watches issued to the U.S. military during the Vietnam era are now becoming very collectible such as the Type I, Type II and DTU-2/AP.
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.