Click here for Breguet timepieces currently for sale.
Founded in 1775 by Abraham-Louis Breguet, probably the most brilliant watchmaker of all time. Presently owned by Investcorp, with headquarters in Le Brassus, Vallee de Joux. Breguet made many important technical inventions, such as shock-resistance, the Breguet hairspring and the tourbillon. Older wristwatches, such as chronographs, calendar watches or classic hand-wound models by Breguet are relatively rare and thus usually bring firm prices, starting at about $5,000.
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.