Click here for Chronofixe timepieces currently for sale.
The Chronofixe/Dodane manufacture was founded in La Rasse in the Doubs in 1857, by Alphonse Dodane and his father-in-law Francois-Xavier Joubert. In 1905, the Dodane firm moved to Morteau where in 1917, Alphonse Gabriel Dodane perfected a flyback chronograph, and the company began to specialise in on-board chronographs to equip fighter planes. In 1929, Dodane set up in Besançon.
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.