Click here for Girard-Perregaux timepieces currently for sale.
There are three founding years for this firm: 1791, 1856 and 1906. In 1791 the watchmakers Bautte and Mouline founded a factory in Geneva to manufacture watches. In 1856 the Watchmaker Constant Girard married Marie Perregaux: and the unified firm of Girard-Perregaux came into being. In 1906 Girard-Perregaux acquired the earlier firm of Bautte and Mouline. The firm is located in La Chaux-de-Fonds. Girard-Perreaux has always made a name for itself in the realm of wristwatches through its unique creativity. This also applies to the lower-priced Mimo range. Since the brand is relatively unknown, some of its watches are undervalued.
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.