Click here for Hanhart timepieces currently for sale.
Hanhart was founded 1882 in Diessenhofen (Switzerland) and after a while the production was moved to Schwenningen (Germany). Chronographs, pocket watches and wrist watches were products of Hanhart. The main production became the military flight chronographs. Shortly after the war it came to a stop of production. 1948 the production went on with the flight chronographs espescially at first for the french army. The production of the flight chronos was stopped in the year 1962. The legendary flight chronograph was again produced 1997 in a limited edition of 2,500 pieces.
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.