Click here for IWC timepieces currently for sale.
Founded 1868 in Schaffhausen by F.A. Jones and J.H. Moser. From 1868 on, this firm had a very turbulent history, with many near bankruptcies. The only notable watchmaking firm in German Switzerand, it is located in Schaffhausen and has been owned by the German tachometer manufacturer VDO since 1978. Its wristwatches with IWC's own calibers stand out particularly for their high quality workmanship. The most sought-after model is the legendary "Mark XI" pilot's wristwatch with anti-magnetic inner case; it has stimulated prices to rise above $2,500. The earlier "Ingenieur'' models are also desirable; made of steel, they are also priced over $1,500. The price spectrum for IWC wristwatches in general starts at about $450, and the prices are generally stable.
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.