Click here for Zenith timepieces currently for sale.
Zenith Watch company was founded in 1865 by Georges Favre-Jacot at Le Locle in the Canton of Neuchatel, Switzerland. Georges Favre-Jacot recognized the importance of the interchangeability of parts, consequently preparing the change from craftmanship to the industrial era. By 1875 Zenith employed 10% of the local population.
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.