1 item found
Hamilton U.S. Navy Model 21 - excellent+ never restored, beautifully patina'd mahogany box, original hardware including the gimbal and gimbal latching assemblies, brass has patina'd to a light brown and has never been polished or restored. near mint lightly patina'd original satin silver dial with painted Arabic numerals, subsidiary seconds, all serials correctly matching, paperwork linking the chronometer to S.S. Amarillo VICTORY. breathtaking 14 jewel signed movement Model 21 dead beat escapement, chain fusee with 56 hour power reserve with wind indication, Highly original, circa 1945 Hamilton Marine Chronometer. One of the finest and most accurate mechanical timepieces ever made, US Navy provenance, sold for $625 in 1944, nearly $9000 in today's dollars. (Ref rx1210)
Hamilton watches for sale
Ask Question How to Order Buy Now
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.