Stowa Beobachtungsuhr - excellent+ plated nickel alloy signed snap back case (54mm, with German Military markings) all movement and case numbers correct and match each other with original type strap over the jacket strap. excellent+ original black dial, with luminous numerals & hands, sweep seconds, onion crown. 20 jewel signed movement chronometer grade with swan's neck regulation, Genuinely rare Stowa WWII German Luftwaffe "Beobachtungsuhr" 1st pattern Observation Pilot's watch circa 1940. This is the rarest B-Uhr after the IWC with a total production of under 1,000 pieces; lovely patinated example. (Ref rx1479)
Stowa watches for sale
Ask Question How to Order Buy Now
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.