1 item found
Tudor French Navy - near mint stainless steel signed screw back case with 1974 Marine Nationale markings (40mm, reference 7016, 623k serial), original Rolex signed crown, complete with French Navy decommission papers matching that of case serial number, showing it served of French nuclear attach submarine "INDOMPTABLE". near mint signed original black dial with "Snow Flake" and diamond sweep seconds, dial has had all of its luminous material removed, possibly to reduce its radioactive footprint. 17 jewel signed full rotor automatic movement, ETA 2483, serviced earlier in the year, Rare 1974 black dial Marine Nationale Tudor reference 7016, used on the "S.M. Indomptable" nuclear attack submarine, with decommissioning papers indicating it was retired from service in May of 1999. (Ref rx1418)
Tudor watches for sale
Ask Question How to Order
- Select "Latest Additions" for our most recent vintage watch additions.
- Select "Advanced Search" to further narrow your vintage watch search.
- All vintage watches timed, detailed and ready to wear.
- Satisfaction guaranteed - 5 Day unconditional return policy.
- Click on watch picture for larger picture.